About the project
We care about children’s growth and development. Teeth, correct jaw growth and breathing are important to every child’s overall health and wellbeing and that’s why we will be providing one deserving child with their Fastbraces for FREE! This community project is our way of giving back to the community.
How to Enter:
Email email@example.com and in 50 words or less let us know about a child that you believe is deserving of free Fastbraces. You must also attach a photo of their smile to your entry. The suitable candidate may be part of a family that has fallen on hard times or simply cannot afford for their child to have the beautiful and healthy smile they deserve.
Entry opening dates coming soon!
Conditions of Entry:
- Participant must meet all conditions of entry and submit their application via email. All entries made via phone call will be disqualified
- Eligible child must be a suitable candidate for Fastbraces. Dream dental contact you to make a time to assess your suitability
- Aged ≤17 years
- The successful applicant will be selected by Dream Dental and notified
- All appointments will be on a weekday between the hours of 11am and 2pm
- Failure to attend appointments will result in cessation of treatment and removal of braces
- Must follow all instructions for caring and maintaining for braces
- The successful applicant will have the cost covered for orthodontic records, upper and lower metal braces only and retainers when the braces are finished and removed
- Successful applicant must have clearance of oral health conditions before proceeding with orthodontic treatment
- Successful applicant must maintain good oral hygiene during treatment, otherwise treatment will be ceased